April 12th, 2015
Everybody likes to hear or tell great stories, whether they’re true or not. Unfortunately not everybody is living their life the way they can tell or become the ”great stories” they could be.
I am not the person to tell you who you are or who you should be.. But hopefully I am the person who makes you think and realize that you can be anything and anyone you want to be. As long as you believe in yourself and work hard for it.
People often ask me why I come home everyday with so many stories to tell and they don’t.. I guess it’s just a way of living and the way I see the world.
I believe that everything happens for a reason and you have to make the best of everything that crosses your path.
I got a few tips on how to make some fun memories.. These are just a few crazy and random ideas so if you don’t feel like doing it that doesn’t mean you’re not going to have great stories. This also counts otherwise, if you’re going to do these things it will absolutely give you something to talk about but these things may not be the greatest stories you’ll ever tell…
1) Make a to-do list of small things you would like to do. Even the smallest things like painting your nails… Then write all those things on a big piece of paper and immediately call some friends to help you with all the things you want to do. Organize a boys/girls-night or go get a smoothie with a friend at that new place. Don’t wait, just do it.
2) Go somewhere you’ve never been before. This could be a new restaurant or café.. or a new park and go picnicking.
3) Take another route to work/home/a friend’s house/the club. This will make you more conscious about what you see.
4) Go talk to a stranger. This one may sound weird but it’s a lot of fun! There’s this app called StoryCorps you can download and record all the stories that are all around you. Interview someone about his/her life and get inspired 🙂
5) Try something new. This sounds familiar to the first one but with something new I mean learn something new. As in learn how to skateboard or how to play an instrument. It doesn’t have to be something big, but just give it a try. It’s good for you.