April 16th, 2015
Everybody has a dream. A big and unreachable dream… At least, that’s what you think.
It sounds too good to be true if people say that everything is possible, but it really is true. Though some dreams stay, some dreams will vanish.
Don’t be afraid to dream! Dreams is what keeps faith in the people. It would be a shame if you wouldn’t live your life the way you would want to live it.
I’ve got some tips which will hopefully help you to achieve your goal(s).
1) First accept yourself. If you can’t accept yourself, you can’t truly be yourself.. That would mean that the real you won’t achieve his/her goal.
2) Stay positive. People don’t just fly right up to the top, they’ve come a long way. They’ve worked for it and with a positive mind you’ll have enough energy to keep your head up.
3) Keep reminding yourself of what you’ve achieved already. Ofcourse, you want to achieve your goal but don’t forget to enjoy your way ”to the top”.
4) Be proud of yourself. Not in a selfish way, but in a way that you see that you have a goal and are willing to fight for it. That’s a lot to be proud of!
5) Don’t give up. Don’t you dare give up.